Free CDL School
Free CDL School
We DO NOT keep your data. All data is deleted from our system once we match you with open job availability based on qualifications and it completes the recruiting process.
Free CDL School Recommendations
Free CDL Schools only offer approved programs. These programs are designed to give opportunity for the people that want to work and make a lot of money without a four year degree. The opportunity is endless and if you are a hard worker and love to make money then the truck driving industry is the industry to start your new career. Top ten percent of companies earners make 93-125K a year. But making that kind of money takes hard work. This is not a easy career, becoming a cdl operator comes with a lot of responsibility. In most cases you will need to have a clean driving record to be hired by top cdl employers to receive that pay. Operating a semi tractor trailer takes lots of skill. Being a heavy equipment operator is not a general labor job. But instead a skill job according to the labor of statics. So if you want to make a lot of money and are not afraid of hard work then time for you to put your career in gear and complete the contact information above.
How to Get Free CDL School Licence?
Free CDL Schools offer all kinds of different options to receive your cdl. Some programs are paid training and others just offer a no cost cdl program. Both programs are good and we always recommend you read the fine print before you make any decision. All of our program offer fantastic starting pay with complete benefits. Once you have applied a recruiter will reach out to you within 24hrs. Once you get your experience, most likely you will seek new opportunity once you have fulfilled your obligation with the career that hired you. Most CDL DRIVERS are making 80K plus with complete benefits for experienced CDL drivers.
- Be at least 21 years of age (18 to 20 years of age to drive intrastate)
- Submit your state’s CDL Application and pay the appropriate fee
- Provide identity and social security number verification (check your state’s requirements)
- Provide proof of state and US residency
- Submit a completed Medical Examination Report Form and Medical Examiner’s Certificate Form
- Pass a vision test
- Pass a knowledge exam
- After passing, be issued a Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP)
- Wait a minimum of 14 days before you can schedule your CDL road skills examination
- Pass a pre-trip inspection
- Pass the road skills and driving examination (you must bring your own vehicle)
- After passing, pay the necessary fees for your new CDL (Optionally, submit a 10 Year Record Check, if you’ve had a driver’s license in any state or jurisdiction other than the one where you are applying for your CDL.